welcome to my blog.

Let's save money together!!! SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE!!!

Friday, June 18, 2010

18 June

Hello again.

Having an alright week. Was off Monday then worked the dayshift tuesday and wednesday, then the nightshift on thursday and tonight (friday night). Logan was supposed to go to daycare on Thursday but he didn't want to leave me so I kept him. Was a great day snuggling since I didn't feel great.

Today Paul had a beach sports day at work. He took Tikka with him and they had a blast.

We are going to go to the fish and game Father's day on Sunday. They have stocked the pond and I think Logan will enjoy catching some. I told Paul he could ski since the hill will be open but of all surprises he is "all skiied out" for the year!! LOL

I finish tomorrow morning but will likely need some sleep and then the weekend with my boys!!! Will be nice.

Love Rae-Lynn, Paul & Logan

No comments: