welcome to my blog.

Let's save money together!!! SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE!!!

Friday, November 12, 2010

Friday November 12 2010

Almost 28 weeks!!!!

Things are going well although my pelvis or pubic bone or something down there is starting to hurt. Getting pretty big too. The bump anyways. This little guy loves to move around though. Had my pregnancy diabetes test today and this time didn't fall on my face on the way over so that was a nice change from my first pregnancy. Won't know the results till my Doctor's appointment on Tuesday.

Last weekend I had a whirlwind trip to Ottawa for the CF National sports awards. I left 1105 friday morning and had a 5 hour layover in calgary arriving in Ottawa at midnight. We stayed at the Holiday Inn downtown. Was very nice. Then I slept in a bit and then Julia came over for a visit. Trip was so quick I couldn't see all of my Ottawa friends. Then at 1700 I was in my maternity dress uniform for the gala. We had a bus over to the National Art Gallery of Canada and then some mingling. Awards presentations from 1800-1830 in the theatre and then supper at 1900. We had a spring salad, then Squash soup and a bun, then a cornish hen with potatoes and vegetables, and then a chocolate mousse for dessert. Was super fun. There was another pregnant airforce captain wearing the maternity outfit with the pants. I had on a dress. She won an award and 3 or 4 people congratulated me and I told them it was the other prego that got an award.

BGen Vance was there. My General from my deployment so was nice to catch up with him.

Got back to the hotel just after 2300 and talked to Paul and Logan and then headed to bed. Up at 0445 to catch the shuttle to the airport at 0515 and home by 1100 on Sunday. Thank goodness for daylight savings. Then I was off all week until today.

Yesterday Paul, Logan and I attended the Remembrance Day ceremonies in Comox. Was great although cold, rainy and windy. Logan was very well behaved.

Today Paul is on leave with Logan and I am on the dayshift. Dayshift again tomorrow and then nights sunday night and monday.

Looking forward to our trip to Vegas on the 28th of November for a week!!!

Paul is getting screwed over again at work so we will see what happens with that.

Love Rae-Lynn, Paul, Logan and Baby Boy Hacker #2

No comments: