welcome to my blog.

Let's save money together!!! SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE!!!

Saturday, May 29, 2010

29 May 2010

Things have been going well here at home. Paul has been passing his projects at work so that is great. Work is going well for me too!

Paul had a mess dinner on the 20th.

Jen & Dale's baby boy was born on Friday the 21st. I saw him that afternoon. He is gorgeous but they said I couldn't keep him!!!

I have been trying to do exercise every day. If I don't have badminton I try and go for at least a 30-45 minute walk with Tikka and sometimes Logan.

Chris and Heidi came up for the long weekend and we had a great visit!! Her 2 dogs are awesome and Logan loved playing with Chris and Heidi.

I started getting sick on the 22nd. I had a really sore throat and felt crappy. I was hoping it was due to pregnancy because I tend to get a sore throat when I am pregnant but it was too early to tell so I have been waiting to find out.

Took Logan to a friends on the 24th for a play date. He had fun playing with all of their "Cars" toys.

When we got home he decided to soak himself in the sprinkler and it wasn't too warm outside. He had fun though.

Was busy with a secondary duty this week. I am the Aboriginal Defense Advisory Group military rep. This week was Aboriginal Awareness Week so we set up a display at the gym. Looked great. 2 Native Art Galleries donated door prize draws and the Native RV Park donated a one night stay at their park. We did the draws on Friday with the Wing Commander. It was great.

I had badminton on Wed and Friday but I didn't play great. I have been super tired and hoping it is baby related.

On the 26th Rolly and Robyn's baby was born. A baby girl named Quinlan and I can't wait to see pics. I am so happy for them. They are home with the baby now and loving being parents.

Paul's Papa went in to the hospital on the 27th and has had a couple of heart attacks so we are praying that he will be ok. I booked Paul a flight to Ontario for Friday night so he could go and see him. I had to work Friday and saturday nights so I was able to get emergency childcare thru the MFRC. The lady and her husband that have him are awesome and thought he was a great little boy. He had a blast too. He loves playing with all of the cars and toys. He didn't seem happy to see me this morning when I picked him up. I brought him home in his pj's and then fed him breakfast and then he watched cartoons while I got some more sleep. Worked out well.

I took a pregnancy test today even though it is 2 days early but it was positive so I was ecstatic. I am around 4 weeks. Baby is due between 6-8 Feb or so.

In the afternoon, I walked over to visit Jen with Logan and Tikka. Logan was in the stroller. We had a good visit and I got some snuggle time with little Owen. He is sooooooo adorable.

Then we walked home and Logan and I took a nap.

Then at 1900 I dropped him off again at childcare and came in to work.

My face is breaking out again which was another sign that I am pregnant and my hormones are all over the place but I am ecstatic about adding to our family. It didn't bother Logan when I was holding Owen and he kissed him.

Paul should be back wednesday morning and Logan and I leave Tuesday night for Ontario arriving at 0617 on wednesday morning. I am going for badminton nationals in borden. I don't have to be in Borden till the 5th so that should give me a few days with Mom and Dad H and Logan.

Love Rae-Lynn, Paul & Logan.

No comments: