welcome to my blog.

Let's save money together!!! SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE!!!

Saturday, May 8, 2010

8 May

Hmmmm. What have we been up to since my last post? I had badminton practice on monday and wednesday. Logan started getting sick on Wednesday night. He went to daycare on thursday but I had to stay home with him on Friday. I went in to work from 1600-1915. Someone else filled in during the day. He is still sick. He has a phlegmy barky cough, and no voice. I took him to the walk in clinic today and they think he has croup but they took a swab to rule out strep. Should find out in a couple of days. He is getting his energy back, but is still sick. I feel so bad for the little guy!!! I work tonight from 1915 till 1000 tomorrow morning. Then the other guy will do 1000-2200 at night so I can go to my Shane Yellowbird concert with Paul. A friend from work and his wife are going to babysit for us! Can't wait.

Other than that, not much is new. Paul is working hard on his projects and received an above average assessment on one!

We watched "It's complicated" last night and loved it!

Happy Mother's Day to all of the Mom's out there a day early.

Love Rae-Lynn, Paul & Logan

No comments: