welcome to my blog.

Let's save money together!!! SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE!!!

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

here

Hello from here.

I made it here sunday night. Was nice to finally get here. I had training all day yesterday and I have training from 1000 today on. My quarters are pretty small but nice and cozy. We are in a co-ed barracks but each room is sectioned off so you have your own privacy. Suzie gave me a ton of stuff to make it more comfy. She gave me a great ikea chair, a night stand and a couple of hanging organizers along with a thing for on top of my mattress, a mattress cover and a comforter. Was good because the first night I only had a sheet. Last night I was nice and cozy. The showers/washrooms are a short little walk for me from my barracks.

Things are good. The internet is retarded slow here. Not sure if I will pay the $100/month for the highspeed. We'll see how desperate I get.

It is warm here. I sweat a ton yesterday especially when you wear all of the gear. I was able to get facebook back to english but for some reason my blog page is still in dutch. Will work on getting it back to english. Comment on the post to let me know if it is still english for you.

I am glad I brought some card making/scrapbooking stuff. I have no pics to scrap and no embellishments so I will probably just play with my card stuff. We shall see.

Should be starting my job tomorrow.

I find the food okay here at the Canadian mess.

Life is good.

Miss my boys.

Rae-Lynn

No comments: