welcome to my blog.

Let's save money together!!! SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE!!!

Thursday, April 22, 2010

22 April






Unfortunately we lost volleyball regionals. I still had a blast with the girls. Saturday morning the 10th Paul took Logan to visit Uncle Michael on one of the "Orca" vessels that he is commanding. Logan fell down some stairs and landed on his face. When I saw him after my volleyball game on the 10th I couldn't believe it. I thought he broke his nose so I took him to the Dr. on Tuesday and she said he was fine. Thank goodness. We played Saturday and Sunday morning. Dad flew in Saturday night so we picked him up from the airport and then I had to go and watch the guys play but Dad came home with Logan and Paul. I was home shortly after when the men smoked Esquimalt.

Sunday I went to my volleyball game, Paul patrolled at the mountain and Papa brought Logan to watch me play volleyball. He was so cute clapping for everyone!!! After we lost, we went to church and then came home. Can't remember what else we did that day.

Monday and Tuesday I was supposed to have badminton practice but had appointments with Logan and I was too sore from volleyball. Wednesday I headed to Victoria for badminton nationals. I drove my own car. Wednesday night was the meet and greet and then we played Thursday. Since there was only 3 girls they decided that we would all play each other twice. I beat them both. Was still sore and something was wrong with my back. We played some more Friday and I got my prizes. Then I came home Friday night. I then worked Sunday and Monday night. Paul and Dad golfed Sunday after church.

This week I have had back problems so I had 2 chiro appointments and I have one more tomorrow. Logan has been home yesterday and today and will have him till sunday. I work mon, tues, wed, and thurs of next week. I am going to badminton nationals in Kingston, ontario from june 3-11. Actually flying out 1 June arriving 0617 on the 2nd and staying till the 12th. Mom H (Nana) wanted me to bring Logan so I have that all arranged and Paul is looking forward to his mini-vacation. Hope he isn't too bored. I can't wait!!!

Papa leaves this Sunday so we are starting to get sad.

Next big thing for us is the Shane Yellowbird concert on the 9th of May. I am working but will have to move some hours around with someone else so I can go. I love his new song "watching you walk away". I am off to take Logan to get a haircut right now and then I have a cut and highlights planned on Sunday afternoon.

That's all for now.

Love Rae-Lynn, Paul & Logan & Papa visiting!

No comments: