welcome to my blog.

Let's save money together!!! SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE!!!

Friday, April 30, 2010

April 30th

Hello everyone.

Last Saturday Papa and Paul put a new door on the house. Paul had to leave at 1500 so Papa and I finished the knobs and the weiser locks. Then Papa and I went to church with Logan and then we went out to supper for Dad's last night here. Sunday morning Dad flew home to Manitoba and Paul competed in the snow to surf competition. I had a relaxing day with Logan. Sunday afternoon I had a cut and colour with Evelyn and Paul wasn't home yet so Logan got to come with me. Paul came home from his competition and mowed the lawn before we got home. He was exhausted. He had fun though. He had to run straight up a mountain and then ski down. He said he had a hard time getting his boots in to the skis because of all the ice on them and that his skis came off part way down so he had to stop and put them on again.

I worked days monday and tuesday of this week and then wed and thurs nights. Monday I played badminton at lunch as well as on wednesday. Work went well this week. I am now off till next Thursday. I got home today at almost 0800. I read till 0900 and then slept till 1400.

I picked up a used trampoline for Logan on Wednesday from a military couple that bought a house and have no room for it. Logan loves it as you can imagine. Will be great keeping him in our yard instead of in the neighbours!!! I even put it all together myself.

It is all confirmed for my badminton nationals in Ontario. Mom H is flying Logan out with me so she can spend some time with him. We take the red eye the night of the 1st and get there at 0617 on the 2nd. I don't have to be in kingston till the 5th I believe so we will have a few days together. Then my tournament is over on the 10th and we would normally not fly home till the 11th but I fly home on the 12th with Logan. Should be a great time!!!

Paul is busy working away on his package. Ottawa came back and said that he gets another shot at his apprenticeship. I believe he has till October to complete it and so far so good!!!

Tomorrow night he has his hockey wind up party.

I can't wait till the Shane Yellowbird concert next Sunday night!!!!

Logan is doing well. He is so smart and funny but very stubborn and always wants his own way. He is saying more and more words and phrases and is a joy to be around for the most part!!!

Love Rae-Lynn, Paul & Logan

No comments: