welcome to my blog.

Let's save money together!!! SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE!!!

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

1 Sep 2010

Wow I can't believe it has been so long since my last post. We have been keeping busy.

I am now at 17 weeks and still sick. Gotta love puking up bile first thing in the morning, especially at work. not.

Paul has done some fishing in August. Logan and I did a tonne of swimming at Barb & Gary's house!

I started working on my Christmas cards. They are very time consuming this year but I love them.

Last Saturday night we took the trailer out to Shannon & Trent's and camped in their yard. The boys watched UFC and the girls hung out. We played ladder golf too. Logan had a blast on their property. He spent the day with Shannon and Avery. I got home from my night shift saturday morning and they picked up Logan at 0900 to take him to the Courtenay Exhibition. He went on lots of rides and had Thomas the Tank painted on his face and had a blast. He loved running around the property looking at the chickens, the 4 baby deer, their pet rabbit, playing on the trampoline etc. He was wiped that night when he fell asleep.

The biggest news to report is that I have been doing some hard core potty training with Logan since the 20th of August. On his first day of training using cloth training pants he had 4 pees on the potty. On the 21st we went to Costco so we didn't train. On the 22nd he had 3 pees and a poop on the potty. 23rd 5 pees, 24th 4 pees, 25th 5 pees and a poop, 26th 4 pees, 27th 5 pees, 28th didn't train because of the courtenay ex, 29th 7 pees, 30th 6 pees with one being because he said to go and so he went, 31st, 5 pees and a poop and he said he had to poop and then he went on his own even taking off his training pants. I am sooooooooooooooooooo proud of my little man. Today he has had one pee on the potty all on his own as opposed to me randomly putting him on the potty.

I am off till this Friday. Then I work Friday and Sat days, and then sunday night and monday night. It is the first long weekend that I have had to work so I can't complain.

On the 18th of Sept I get to go the bc lions versus hamilton tiger cats game in vancouver with the military. Will be fun. Still waiting to find out if Paul gets to go. There is a chance.

Then the weekend after that I am away to an all weekend scrapbooking event with Gill and Laurel down in Parksville at the Beach Hotel. I can't wait.

I have my next ultrasound on the 14th of September.

I have been spending tonnes of time with Barb and having a blast. I really love crafting and being creative. I am also reading tonnes. I really love the author Luanne Rice.

We watched the Last Song and the Back UP Plan the other day. They were good. The book the last song was sooooo much better than the movie though. Isn't it always like that!!

Logan is talking more and more each day and is still the cutest kid I know.

Paul is doing well at work and is on his final project.

Love Rae-Lynn, Paul and Logan

No comments: