welcome to my blog.

Let's save money together!!! SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE!!!

Monday, September 13, 2010

13 Sep 2010

Hello again.

Not much is new for us. Already mid sept!!! I am currently at 19 weeks and counting. I have an ultrasound tomorrow so that will be nice to see the baby again and get a new pic! I have looked at some girl and boy ultrasounds online and we'll see if they help me determine the sex tomorrow since they won't tell me. We are planning on doing the 3D/4D ultrasound at 30 weeks are so but that is still far away.

On the 11th of Sept Paul and I took Logan to Kidsfest downtown. He had a blast. Free since he is only 2. He had his face painted, looked at a big dinosaur, made a volcano explode, played on some bouncy castles, blew bubbles, rode on a train ride. We only went for an hour but it was fun.

Sunday evening Paul went fishing and didn't catch any.

The long weekend I worked the friday and the saturday day shift, and then the night of the sun and mon. Paul and Logan camped out at the fish & game Saturday and Sunday night. I was exhausted after my shift on saturday but I headed out there anyway. It was fun. We had a fire with smores! At 2200 Logan said, I'm tired Mommy, Logan's bed. Was so adorable.

Logan is still potty training like a champ. An accident here and there but for the most part, really really good. So proud of the little guy! Finally got his hair cut last thursday as well and he looks adorable.

Love Rae-Lynn, Paul, Logan and Baby #2

No comments: