welcome to my blog.

Let's save money together!!! SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE!!!

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Shoppers 20X points event

Shoppers 20X. has to be $50 after coupons before taxes. I bought the Lysol touch free system for $15.99 - $5.00 off coupon, MIR from the inserts , I also bought the all bran bars on for 8.99 .75 off coupon from save.ca ,triscuit is $1.79 or $1.69 limit of 4, In a separate transaction I bought the Febreze noticeables for $10.99 from shoppers. second transaction because both MIR`s want original receipts.
Febreze I NOTICEables Oil Warmer Trade-Up Rebate Offer
www.febreze.com
Trade up to a Febreze NOTICEables scented oil warmer for free! Here are details on how you can take advantage of this special offer and get your Febreze NOTICEables rebate.

http://www.febreze.com/en_CA/febreze_noticeables_tradeup_program.do

No comments: