welcome to my blog.

Let's save money together!!! SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE!!!

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Long time no bloggy

I can't believe that the last time I blogged I was still in Winnipeg. Wow, I must have been really busy these last couple weeks since I have been home. Things have been going pretty well. Logan is thriving. He just turned 9 months yesterday. He scooches. I must say he is getting pretty good at it. He still has only one tooth. He is 30.5 inches long and weighs 23 lbs. Bad on me for not blogging sooner since I can't seem to remember much. We have been pretty much living at Barb's lately. She hooks us up with refreshing swims and good times. We had card club at her place on June 23rd which was awesome as usual. Wednesday the 24th of June was 407 SQN beach bash and mug outs at Air Force Beach. Logan and I attended and had a blast. He was really really good as usual. Paul and I attended the Junior Ranks Campers Bingo on the 26th but unfortunately didn't win. On the 27th we went to 407 sqn's goodbye to the Officer's spouses (wives) party. Will be funny when I am posted and my "wife" Paul gets his goodbye!!! Then we ended up at the CO's house at midnight until 0200. Was a good time. Then this week we had the long weekend. I took care of Gill & Brandon's cats for the weekend while they were gone camping. Paul was given Monday off and then was on parade on tuesday. Logan and I went in to take in Dad's parade. We had quite the heat wave for awhile here so we have been coping. Paul got the AC set up in Logan's room and in ours. Has been nice. Paul went tubing down the river with friends and Logan and I headed over to Barb's for a swim. Gill, Brandon, Jen and Dale ended up popping over and it was quite the pool party. This week as well was the big thunder storm that sounded like it was right outside the window. Scared the poop out of Paul. He must have jumped 3 feet off of the bed. More swimming at Barb's this week. On Wednesday Logan and I attended Daxin's 1st birthday party at Kim & Devin's. Thursday night we swam at Barb's again. Friday I scrapped with Jen & Laurel at Laurels. Logan was with me so that cut in to the scrapping but he managed to take a decent nap to make it fun for Mommy. Friday night we rented the movie Vantage Point. Was an alright flick. Saturday was Paul's day with Logan so I ran to Walmart to print some pics for some projects that I am working on. Then we had Angela's goodbye Luncheon with the scrappin chicks at Atlas. Was great followed by back to Barb's for a bit. Paul went to UFC at the mess with Henry. Logan and I headed over to Barb's at 1830 for impromptu scrappin night with the ladies. I managed to get Logan to bed around 2000 or so and then we scrapped till midnight. There was Barb, Gill, Jodi, Angela, Jen and myself. Laurel also stopped by to say hello. I received lots of compliments on a certain project I am working on. I uploaded a video of Logan scooching tonight to facebook. He has been scooching since last Wednesday night or so. He can scooch with the best of them. Grandpa flies in tomorrow to watch Logan while Gill, Paul, & I head to Merritt for Mountainfest. Should be good times. I am getting really sad about Jen, Angela,Jeanette & Rebecca being posted this summer. Sucks.

No comments: