welcome to my blog.

Let's save money together!!! SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE!!!

Saturday, March 28, 2009


Yesterday was my Battle Fitness Test (BFT). It was very very hard but it went really really well. I finished my march in 2 hours and 17 minutes I believe. You have 2 hours and 26 minutes and 20 seconds. I am pretty sure that was my time but I think he said I was 11 minutes early but I think he just messed up the math. Oh well. I went at a 5.7 km/hour pace for pretty much the whole thing. The other 2 people doing the BFT with me finished at 2 hours and 24 minutes. I went ahead and walked at my pace. The weather was perfect for the first half. Then it rained a little but it didn't bother me. I just kept on marching. My Knee was bothering me at the half way point and of course I had a lot of phlegm since I am sick but it all worked out. Chapman would keep me company for parts of it. He was very cool. He just kept pushing me. I think he wanted me to get a really good time since I was pushing so hard so he didn't want me to slow down and coast in. The fireman's carry went better than planned. I won't elaborate on here but I got my miracle!!!

I came home after the BFT and it was slow walking. I have a bunch of new blisters. Mostly little ones except for my swollen toes with huge blisters. Mostly my baby toes. They were quite the site for sore eyes!!! I was sore but not as sore as I was from the march I did on the 19th. Good thing I did that march. So last night Dad took us out for Paul's birthday dinner (from Jan 26). I was having celebratory nachos from my exertion. We had a lovely dinner at Boston Pizza.

Today I woke up and my legs are still a little sore, and of course my blisters keep filling up. I'll be fine though.

It is starting to get sad since my Dad leaves tomorrow morning at 0730. We had a wonderful visit. It was so awesome he was here. Thursday I was able to go over to Barb's for 3 hours to do some scrapbooking with her, Laurel and Gill. Last monday night, Dad and I went to Bingo but we didn't win. Paul took my Dad golfing yesterday afternoon. I was wanting to rest after my BFT so I stayed home with Logan.

So yes, tomorrow will be very sad seeing my Dad off. I will probably go alone to the airport since his flight is at 0730. Logan didn't get up till 0800 this morning so I won't wake him up. Maybe though, Dad will probably want to say goodbye to him.

I just finished reading 'Deception Point' by Dan Brown. He is the author of Angels and Demons and the Davinci Code. I absolutely loved it.

Now, I have signed out "the new strong willed child" from the library to hopefully shed some light on mr. Logan. He has become quite slap happy lately hitting up in the face etc. I am not impressed.

Paul and I are off work till wednesday. Logan goes back to daycare on Monday. We'll send him back since we already payed for those 2 days. I work until the 6th of April and then I am off until I leave. I just have to start/finish packing up and get a few more sign offs and then I am good to go.

That's all for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sooooo happy for you that you passed your BFT without any trouble! Hope the blisters are healing now.

Glad that you also were able to enjoy some time with your Dad - and that you'll have some time off before you leave with Logan and Paul!