welcome to my blog.

Let's save money together!!! SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE!!!

Saturday, March 6, 2010

6 March 0840

We got some really good news yesterday. The Doctor called and said that I had a "normal miscarriage" as opposed to a Molar Pregnancy resulting in miscarriage. http://www.babycenter.ca/pregnancy/complications/molar/

This means that we won't have to wait a year to try and get pregnant again. We can try again after one or two normal periods.

I'm feeling a little better each day. Hard to not feel better when we have Logan around. He is soooooooooooo wonderful.

I have other good news. Dad is flying out for a visit from 10 April - 25 April so I can't wait.

I start my shift work tomorrow. Days on the 7th and 8th from 0700-1930, and then Nights on the 9th and 10th from 1915-0730. I am still on shift with someone else for the next 2 rotations though.

Love Rae-Lynn, Paul & Logan

No comments: