welcome to my blog.

Let's save money together!!! SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE!!!

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sunday March 21st

Things didn't go so well skiing with Logan last Saturday. We lasted an hour before we left the mountain. He is just too young... Then we came home. Paul was going to ski Sunday but decided to spend the day with us which was nice. I had my shift from Wed-Sun morning and that was good.

this Thursday night Paul and I are heading to Vancouver to see Tim McGraw. Lady Antebellum is opening for him and we are in the 14th row on the floor so it should be a great time. Paul is taking Friday off so that will be nice as well. Aunt Marjorie and Uncle Jerry are watching Logan for us!

Volleyball is going well. I am managing to knock my rust off but my old body is sore quite a bit. I have my express test tomorrow (fitness test) which shouldn't be a problem. I also have an appointment to return lots of my kit from Afghanistan so that will be good.

Paul went skiing today and got at least 12 runs in so he was super happy.

That is all for now.

Love Rae-Lynn, Paul & Logan

No comments: