welcome to my blog.

Let's save money together!!! SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE!!!

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Mail in Rebate Action

Hi everyone.

So the kids were at daycare today. Finn finally slept till 0500 instead of 0230 or 0330 so that was nice.

I cleaned and decluttered down in the scraproom in the basement all morning. Then picked up Logan at 1200 to go and catch his bus. Then came home and did more cleaning till just after 1400. Then I headed to Oh Spa for my third of my 3 monthly services. Today I got a brow shape/wax. I headed out to the hot tub for 10 minutes before the waxing. Was awesome. Then after the service I had 25 minutes to kill before I had to go and get Logan so I decided to pop over to Rexall to look for some tear pad coupons.

I managed to find a super sweet Main In Rebate score. Physicians Formula cosmetics has a whole bunch of awesome mail in rebates right now. I managed to pick up a Shimmer strips 2 in 1 mascara. It was $14.99 and has a full price mail in rebate tag attached to it so I will get all of my money back and I earned aeroplan points. There is also the reguilar mascara there too with the full price mail in rebate tags attached!!!! I also scored my free box of Oatmeal to go bars from that cereal box at the recycling centre and a pack of oatmeal clusters on for $1.87. I also grabbed a bottle of downy on for $3.99 and used my $1.00 off coupon. Great little trip.

Love Rae-Lynn, Paul, Logan and Finn

No comments: