welcome to my blog.

Let's save money together!!! SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE!!!

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Recent deals I have seen and update

Hi again everyone. Just updating with some wicked deals that I have seen.

Mrs. January told me about a book that you can get free at shoppers drugmart. I got mine at Comox Location right when you go in. It says Be Well Get Well on the front and has a green top. Chocked full of coupons. There is an awesome coupon for 10,000 bonus points if you buy a lifebrand digital thermometer which is as cheap as $14.99 or $16.99. Sweet deal.

also a note about the 40 caplets dayquil/nyquil pack that I bought on monday. these are $21.99 at the downtown Courtenay shoppers. So that was a great deal.

Other stuff I saw. Courtenay shoppers drugmart has Born Free nursing bottles. These are a 2 pack and the regular price is $24.99 on for $4.99 which is amazing. There was also Ritter chocolate bars on for $1.25. The Lays were not on for $1.79 at the courtenay location. Wish both stores would have the same deals.

At Liquidation world I picked up a Calgary flames sweatshirt and sweatpants for Logan for $10. I also saw that they had Coleman rain pants and rain jackets on for $12. Sweet deal. They had huge remote controlled cars on for $30 which was a good deal. I had initially grabbed one for Logan for his birthday but took it back because I found a remote controlled hummer for $16.99 at Winners. They have cinemax popcorn on for $1.50 for 3 bags. Good deal and has 3 pins in it for supposed $9 in discounts but i tried and they are expired. Oh well. Decent popcorn. I picked up these suction cupped Toy Story characters for $3.00 for part of Logan's gift as well. Grabbed these chimy toys for $5 for Finn and Rainbow links for $2.Pringles four cheese on for $1.00,

At Winners they had the RC truck, picked up some nice wall sayings for after we move, and new earphones for Logan.

Finn had his 6 month dr. appointment today. He will be 8 months in 3 days LOL. He weighed in at 21 lbs 12 ounces and 29.5 inches. He is 95th percentile for length and 90th for weight and head circumference.

Sunday I headed to car free Sunday in Courtenay with Logan and Finn. The weather was super crappy pouring rain in the morning but sunny and hot in the afternoon. we had a blast. At 1530 I went home and grabbed my bike and my carrier for Finn and Logan decided to stay with Daddy. Finn and I had sooooo much fun riding around up and down the streets of the loop. Ran into a whole bunch of friends too.

Finn has one of his top front teeth coming in too. So he has the bottom 2 which have been there for awhile and then one of his top 2 coming in and one beside the top one that isn't coming in.

I heard that Pharmasave is having double coupon days on friday and saturday so I have to check if our location is doing it. Apparently Victoria is. Super cool.

Friday night we bowl with Logan's school and that will be fun!

Love Rae-Lynn, Paul, Logan and Finn

No comments: