welcome to my blog.

Let's save money together!!! SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE!!!

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

02 December 1454

So Sunday we headed to church. Paul was happy to be able to sit in the pews instead of the crying room. Logan was very well behaved. He was trying to sing along with the hymns. He kept leopard crawling under the pew in front of us, taking the song books and then bringing them to me. Everyone was happy to see me and welcomed me home. Then we headed to Ricki's for lunch and then a quick stop at superstore. We then went to Canadian Tire and picked up a pair of bob skates for Logan and a pair for me. We will try and go family skating on sunday but we have been unable to find boots for Logan yet so that may not happen. I managed to find a uniform for work on Monday. I had 3 half days to do at work, just in-clearance and admin before my leave. I am now off until 25 Jan!!! Then I have one off from March 20th to March 28th. Hopefully I'll be able to go to the Tim McGraw concert in Vancouver!!!

Monday night I was so bagged I fell asleep on the couch at 1800 while Paul was working outside. Logan kept waking me up periodically. Then Tuesday after my half day I slept all afteroon till I picked up Logan. I have a 12 hour time change to get over and they figure one day for every hour of time change. Last night I managed to vacuum and clean up a bit with my little helper while Paul was at hockey. He even peed in his potty for me!!! Was great. Then he went to bed without issue!

This morning was the best wakeup call ever. Logan came down from his room and it took me awhile to realize it wasn't a dream. He was talking to Tikka and giving him cuddles. Then I grabbed him and brought him in to bed. He is normally cranky in the morning so this was a nice change.

Monday morning I went to MIR for my back. I have Logan back, lol. My back isn't used to carrying him so it is pretty sore. Logan is always, Mommy Up, up, up. I'm like, sorry little man, Mommy can't! Hopefully it will feel better soon. I finished up my last half day today. Gonna be soooo good to have some time off. I do have to go in on monday the 7th for a medical but that shouldn't take too long.

Things are great and hopefully we will start trying for another baby in a couple of months.

Love Rae-Lynn, Paul & Logan

No comments: