welcome to my blog.

Let's save money together!!! SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE!!!

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

16 December 1135

Despite the huge snow storm in Comox, Nanaimo, Victoria and Vancouver and flights being cancelled the night of the 14th, our flights on the 15th were still a go. We actually landed in Toronto 30 minutes early. Was great. Logan was pretty good although he had some trouble with his ears and wouldn't let me sleep. I was up at 0400 getting ready for our 0625 flight to vancouver. Was great having him in the car seat beside me. When we landed Mom H was there to meet us right at the baggage so I didn't have to try and get out to her. Was awesome. Then we drove back here to Sutton. We had a blast last night. Logan loves playing with his Nana and vice versa. They are best buds. The spoiling has started. She got him some adorable clothes, a Toy Story book, a cars placemat, cup with straw, and a pillow. He loves Cars so much!!!

It is snowing here quite a bit right now. Mom is at work. I think Grandpa will come home tonight and work from home tomorrow. He is pretty excited to see the little man.

So awesome that Nana & Grandpa have highspeed internet now. I hate not being connnected.

Looking forward to Paul getting here on the 19th.

Love Rae-Lynn & Logan (from Ontario) and Paul still in Courtenay.

No comments: