welcome to my blog.

Let's save money together!!! SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE!!!

Friday, April 18, 2008

0245 Screaming Banshee

I am a way tired this morning due to my 0245 morning wake up call from my darling son. I have no idea what was wrong with him. Not sure if it was random teething pain or what, but he was going to town. I went up there and he was calm after I picked him up. Then we slept in the queen bed in his room and he finally went to sleep way later.... it seemed. Then he was up again at 0530 for good. We both got back down for a nap at around 0730 till 0805. Was good while it lasted! We may go swimming this morning. Not sure yet. Depends on if Gillian still wants to go for a walk considering Jodi can't go and Gill hurt her toe.

This evening I am watching 3 of Bea's kids. I can't say that I am not scared. If I didn't have Logan to watch it wouldn't be that bad but I am a little nervous about an 18 month old and a 3 year old, and Logan. Her 8 year old may come to help me and Paul will come right home after work. Is supposed to be only for 2 hours so we will see what happens. I just hope they don't end up stabbing my couches with knives like they did to Bea's couch.

Scrapping at the MFRC last night was superfun. I got one layout done of my BFF and her nephew. I'm not gonna lie, the page turned out pretty good. I will post a pic here and on facebook later. Laurel, Gill, and Bobbi were there and then some new people that I don't know. The screaming baby lady was there but the baby wasn't so it was a cry free zone.

I am really looking forward to the all day scrap tomorrow that Barb organized at Glacier Greens. I may even pop out to meet Logan and Paul for lunch at the Support our Troops Day bbq, even though lunch is included at my all day scrap. It will all depend on how my scrapping is going and if I need a break.

Then we have the concert that night so I am betting I will be pretty tired.

I can always rest a bit on Sunday, Logan permitting.

I am looking into getting Logan and I into some preschool swim lessons. You can go here from 6 months on. May be fun.

Must go change Logan's diaper.
The pic below is the layout I did last night at scrappin. Credits go out to Laurel for the cardstock that I stamped and journaled on. She also let me use her big bite. Gill also helped me with some placing of stuff. The 2 main pieces of paper were ones that she gave me on the weekend. One was a scrap piece and the other was a 12x12 sheet. They are my chipboard letters, and buttons, and stamp, and ink. Sorry Laurel. I was waiting to mention till I got the pic up. You were a huge help! Love ya.


2 comments:

Gillian Ottaway said...

Oh no! You are le tired? You should have made that your blog post title :P I am just now heading over to babysit Nate. If you really want a walk, I will hobble along with you, but i'm not going to lie, i'm still limping from the gimped up toe. Booo!! Love ya!

The Selman's said...

I must say I am NOT jealous of your wake up call! Good luck with babysitting today. Ummm ... you didn't mention that I helped you with that layout of your new BFF, I'm a little hurt. :( Just kidding! See you tomorrow!