welcome to my blog.

Let's save money together!!! SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE!!!

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Cricut + Chipboard

Yes, I am not crazy. I even looked in my cricut expression manual. It says you can cut thin chipboard. I did the multicut on my chipboard that I bought yesterday. Unfortunately mine is medium so it didn't work great. It did cut it good enough that I only had to go over it a bit with the exacto but I would prefer not to have to do that at all, so I am going to be on the hunt for thin chipboard.

One other thing is in the works. Gillian and I want to go to Merrit Mountain Musicfest this year so we are investigating options for that. Paul, Gillian and I are considering the volunteering option. Then we would take the truck and camper over . Otherwise, it will just be Gill and I and we will have to tent it since Paul doesn't trust me with the truck and camper. If the 3 of us go, then we have to find a spot for Logan as well. Jodi said she can do it if she is around. I am not gonna lie, it would be super cool to go and we could celebrate my b-day there. Mine is the 14th and technically it is over on the 13th of July but close enough.

Logan is having some fussier days but nothing too crazy. Those teeth are driving him crazy.

I was so stoked to hear that Paula finally had her baby. From what I heard from my Dad, Nathan not sure of the middle names Haider 9 lbs 2 oz. Quick hard labour. Can't wait to see pics. Congrats to Paula & Mike, Big brother Tyler and big sister Taryn.

Weather looks like it will be nice here again today. Just hanging out waiting for Bea to pop over for our run/walk.

No comments: