welcome to my blog.

Let's save money together!!! SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE!!!

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

My first post

Hola

Not sure why I wanted to start in spanish but I did. I finally decided to get back into the blogging world. I used to blog on my hotmail myspace but it definitely wasn't daily. We shall see how I do. It is good to be back, I'm not gonna lie. I figured since I harass all my friends with blogs to update theirs that I had better get one of my own to share the love.

I am doing really really well these days. I'm not gonna lie, Logan is an amazing boy and I am so blessed and fortunate to be his Mom. He is working pretty hard on cutting his first teeth but they haven't popped out yet. In other news, he has starting pooing more regularly. It is pretty close to daily now. He was good and ate some butternut squash today. He has been refusing to eat his cereal and solids lately. For those of you who don't know, he has weened himself off of the boobie. It isn't that big of a deal since he has been on bottle and boob since birth and I am used to pumping alot. I miss the quiet moments together sometimes though and my wrist gets sore sometimes holding the bottle. Normally he lies on the pillow on my bed beside me and I have to hold up my arm.

In other news, I had a super fabulous time at the all weekend scrap on the weekend. I didn't get to scrap for most of saturday but I did get to spend the night. We were up again until 0230 and I am not gonna lie, I had some wine and Gill had some JD. And on Sunday there wasn't as good of a turnout as saturday. I guess Friday night would have been the best night to sleep over. I may as well of since I stayed up scrappin there till 0230. I got 11 pages finished this weekend. It was so awesome. I also totally bonded with my friend Gillian. She is my new BFF. We get along sooooooooooooooooo well. We have tons in common and she is really fun to hang around with. This morning she slept in too late and had to go straight to work. She knew I was probably going to pop over to the scrapbook store to see her so she called me to ask if I could pick her up some timmies. I did. No worries. We had a great visit and I was able to buy a 25 pack of chipboard sheets. My Cricut expression will cut them so I am going to do a test run tonight. I 'll let you know how that goes. http://spunkyscrapn.blogspot.com/ You can see a pic of me scrappin on Gill's page.

I am looking forward to the all day scrap organized by Barb this saturday. Then Saturday night is the Support Our Troops dance at the base with a country band so Paul and I are going. It will be alot of fun. My BFF and her man are going as well. Tomorrow I am going for a run with Bea at around 1000, with Logan and the dog too. Then Friday morning, we are walking (Jodi, Gill, Myself, Logan and maybe Barb) I worked out with Jen C on Monday, we did running/walking/sprinting and circuit training and I am still very sore. I also have volleball tuesday nights from 2000-2200 with Rebecca at the Courtenay middle school for the next 10 weeks. This Thursday night I am scrapping at the MFRC.

Till my next post... Keep your stick on the ice.

3 comments:

Gillian Ottaway said...

I am so super stoked that you have a blog now, but let me tell you, if you don't update regularly i'm going to harass the heck out of you :P

Give Logan kisses for me, cause i'm sure he misses me! Not really though... i don't think that kid loves me, it's sad. *hugs*

Rae-Lynn said...

I gave Logan really big kisses from "Auntie Gill"! I'm not gonna lie, he loved them. He told me he has become extremely fond of you. I hope you aren't too tired from doing 2 days in a row. See ya tonight!

The Selman's said...

It's about time you started to blog, you blog stalker!

L
:)