welcome to my blog.

Let's save money together!!! SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE!!!

Thursday, May 19, 2011

19 may Bachelorette party take 2

Tonight we are heading to the late show of Bridesmaids. Our theme is LBD"s and FMB's. Little black dresses and knee high boots. The bride will be in pink!!! I was at winners today and I picked up 4 new LBD's and they are amazing. The one I am wearing is super sexy with a deep plunging neckline. Will post pics after!!!! The evening was sooooooooooooooooo amazing. I brought 2 of my extra little black dresses to the party and 2 girls needed dresses. The dresses I had looked sooooo amazing on them. I still need to get them back from them!!! I felt like a fairy godmother with the sweet hook up. We missed Laurel S a tonne since she is away in Afghanistan. We did have her face stuck on a blow up doll so she was with us in spirit. We had a blast taking pictures and posing with her. Then off to the movie theater. The movie "Bridesmaids" was soooooooooooooooo great. Sheena arranged for reserved seats for us and the RIALTO kicked in some free popcorn for us for the Stagette. I had to leave at 2340 because I promised the wonderful Janice that I would be home by midnight. I did miss the end of the movie but it was a wonderful night. I came home and I had a bin of clothes that I let Janice pick out whatever she wanted from. She took some stuff for her and Heather her daughter and was over the moon with joy!!!! Giving is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo awesome. You feel so great!!

I had the best day ever with my bestie Angela. I dropped Finn off at KidsnKapers, the best daycare ever. Brenda is amazing. Then I dropped off Logan at Aboriginal Headstart School which is also amazing. All food is done by the wonderful Susan and follows Canada's food guide. I'll blog more about the program later.

Then Angela and I headed to ATLAS on 6th st in Courtenay for breakfast. Let me tell you was it every delicious. I had the classic breakfast of 2 poached eggs with spicy italian sausage and caramelized onions, served with 2 slices of to die for foccacia, and then an assortment of fresh fruits, kiwi, pineapple, orange, grapefruit and watermelon. The service was very very fast and the atmosphere is second to none. I have a new favorite breakfast spot. It was sooooo healthy and soooo delicious. My friend Angela out from Newfoundland had her favorite which was 2 poached eggs with salmon and capers and fresh fruit Not sure if I am missing anything. Total cost of the meal was only $25 for the both of us. Amazing amazing. I can't wait to go again soon!!!!!

Then Angela and I went to Shopper's and did 22 $10 transactions. I was able to get condoms, lube, peanuts, photo paraphernalia, razors. Got tonnes of stuff on sale and then nearly free with my discount cards. It was super awesome. Then we went to Winners where there is massive savings every day. I was able to get thongs for $2.99 each or 2 for $3.99 or $5.99. Basically dirt cheap. It was great. I was able to buy a large metal butterfly for my wall for $29.99 which is a symbol of my deceased brother Raymond. It makes me happy just looking at it. I scored on Drinking bands. They all say funny sayings like "smashed" "pickled" etc. Drink responsibly please. I also got daquiri mix, and pina collada mix, and 2 new strapless bras. These are amazing. They are called "Oh baby" Strapless, backless and self adhesive silicone bra. On for $12.99. It is amazing. Get them while their hot. I could run up my stairs and my breasts didn't hit me in the face!!!! Loved it.

Then we went to the OH SPA at the Old House hotel in Courtenay. Was awesome. I had $120 in giftcards from my hubby for Mother's day. I pumped in the change room and they put the milk in the fridge for me. Then Angela and I had side by side massages in the beautiful royal suite. After that we went and put on our bathing suits. we then swam in the beautiful pool and used their hot tub and visited with Barb & Jodi who I also booked in for massages after us. We had a blast in the pool and hot tub and I even got a little sun burnt. Then I picked up my kids from daycare and headed home. Unloaded my haul of goods and then went Paul was super frustrated trying to tie his bow tie. I hooked up a fan to cool him off and watched a video on UTUBE about it and then was able to help him and tie his tie. He was very appreciative. He had a mess dinner that night and I was heading out for the LBD & FMB party.

Then we rushed off to the rehearsal for Gillian Ottaway and Brandon Querin's wedding at Mulberry Lane B&B. MULBERRY LANE B&B is the best kept secret in the Comox Valley. It is on Mulberry Lane in Comox which is off Pritchard and is tucked down in the corner through a little lane at the end of the cul de sac. It is soooooooooooo beautiful. The wedding party stayed with Gillian in the B&B suite the night before the wedding. I didn't get there till almost 2200 but it was amazing. We had a bed, a futon bed, and a blow up air mattress for the 6 of us and some serious girl time. We used the hot tub which was amazing and gazed at the stars and shared some of our sisterhood stories. Only Sher, Jen, Natalie and myself used the hot tub. Then we went back to the room and I painted my nails. I offered everyone a crest white strip to do but I was the only one who did it. It took 30 minutes but I could talk during it and it was fun. We tried to go to sleep at midnight but we were too excited. Gillian and Jen were trying to sleep but the other 4 of us couldn't. We were chatting, texting, and posting on facebook and having a wonderful time. All that was missing was a pillow fight. Everything about this B&B is amazing. All of the artwork is painted by the owner Naomi. She painted a Lorax painting which I want to buy because it is my favorite Dr. Seuss book and encourages us all not to destroy the planet. Check it out at http://www.mulberrylandsuite.com/ Everything was soooooooooooo amazing. Every detail is taken care of. Next post will talk about the amazing breakfast. I will definitely stay here again and recomment it to all of my friends.



Wednesday I did some extreme shopping/couponing at shopper's drug mart. I had 22 separate transactions because right now there is a spend $50 get a $10 gift card promo going on. I was there for 2 hours in the morning filling 2 carts, then I had to run out to be the bus monitor for AHS (Aboriginal Head start), and then I was back at 1300 to finish shopping. I fillled a 3rd cart and then headed to check out. I was immediately told I would only receive one gift card. I stated that I would be doing 22 separate transactions so I should get 22 gift cards. They said that wasn't allowed and got the manager. i thought I was going to lose my mind after all of that prep time. Manager tried the same thing on me and I asked where it said that. He tried to say it was "one gift card per person per day" I asked how he was going to enforce that and stated that I would physically leave the store and come back in 22 separate times if need be. He said there wouldn't be enough gift cards for everyone else. I say, not my problem. It says right on it that quantities are limited. I was making the purchases and doing everything legit and he needs to make sure next time that he orders enough cards. Finally he should his head and said fine and walked away. So there I was 22 transactions later. I haven't had a chance to add up how much I saved but it was a tonne. I bought 3-4 cases of energy bars on for $1.79 instead of 2.79. I got tonnes of PG-X because I want to start taking it after breastfeeding and hopefully get my Dad on to some to help with his diabetes. Massive sales on that. 3 bottles of centrum for 9.99 each and there was $2.00 off coupon right beside it on the shelf. 16 Toothpastes for $.99 each. probably a dozen cans of sliced tomatoes for 4 for $5. It was soooooooooooooooo awesome!!! Crest white strips off of the clearance rack for $35.99 each instead of $65. Gum and some chocolate from the sales rack. Was 3 carts full and was super awesome.

Then on Thursday Angela and I went to Shopper's and did 22 $10 transactions. I was able to get condoms, lube, peanuts, photo paraphernalia, razors. Got tonnes of stuff on sale and then nearly free with my discount cards. It was super awesome. Then we went to Winners where there is massive savings every day. I was able to get thongs for $2.99 each or 2 for $3.99 or $5.99. Basically dirt cheap. It was great. I was able to buy a large metal butterfly for my wall for $29.99 which is a symbol of my deceased brother Raymond. It makes me happy just looking at it. I scored on Drinking bands. They all say funny sayings like "smashed" "pickled" etc. Drink responsibly please. I also got daquiri mix, and pina collada mix, and 2 new strapless bras. These are amazing. They are called "Oh baby" Strapless, backless and self adhesive silicone bra. On for $12.99. It is amazing. Get them while their hot. I could run up my stairs and my breasts didn't hit me in the face!!!! Loved it.

No comments: