welcome to my blog.

Let's save money together!!! SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE!!!

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Yesterday I was planning my purchases outside shoppers drug mart in my car and the battery died. I asked a nice couple beside me if they could jump me and they said they didn't have cables and I said I was pretty sure I did because Paul had bought me a set. They were parked beside me and the 2 car batteries could not have been farther apart. I must have an 8 foot set of cables or 10 foot. They reached and they saved me!!! I gave them a coupon for $4 off an oil change and $5 off of Whitespot and thanked them profusely. Was so kind of them.

Speaking of oil changes and coupons. I picked up a pamphlet/paper called The Rural shopper last monday with Angela at Quality Foods for free. In it I have found a coupon that is good for an oil change in Campbell River at IRONWOOD AUTO TECHNICIANS located at 995 Ironwood Street. They even accept walk-ins. Coupon gets me an Oil change & Filter, for $29.95 and includes: free tire rotation, multi-point visual inspection, brakes, air filter, coolant, battery, fluid, belts and hoses. The best part is that it doesn't expire so I will head up there soon for an oil change and tie it in with some purchases from craigslist!!! So great.

Another deal I heard about is that if you go to Superstore or Extra Foods on the first sunday and Monday of the month that they give out coupons at customer service for 15% off a purchase of $100 and other ones. Only good for you to use that day. But really great deal. I also found out from my friend Mike that if you go to superstore at 0700 you can get day old meat, dairy, and breads for up to 50% off. Sweet deals.

Love Rae-Lynn

No comments: