welcome to my blog.

Let's save money together!!! SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE!!!

Monday, May 16, 2011

FW: [Cherish yesterday, dream tomorrow, live today!] 16 May 0057




Wow! Holy s**t Dude, you have found your calling in life! Hahaha. Thanks for all the great money saving advice. I also am an avid online shopper; why drag two kids to a dept. store when you can have it shipped to your house? And about 95% of the time I find a better deal from online stores anyway. I also have done the google store+coupon trick and found some good ones. In fact yesterday we had portraits done of the kids at JCpenny and I saved $150 by using a coupon, sweet!!! And here is a confession; I check my local Craigslist kids posting EVERYDAY. I swear it's an addiction. But I just recently bought a Fisher Price Tough Kids DVD player that sells new for $220 for $35 for a lady. So it will be perfect for the long airplane ride next month. I don't get out to garage sales as much as I would like to but I am hoping to get to a few this summer.

Give the boys a kiss from me and talk to you soon!

Nadia

 


No comments: