welcome to my blog.

Let's save money together!!! SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE!!!

Sunday, November 2, 2008

There was no internet yesterday so I couldn't blog. Things are going awesome. I only have 4 minutes left on the computer so I will do as much as I can.

Only got 3.5 hours of sleep last night. Too much on my mind. Things are going awesome. I had a good chat with P this morning. He sent me pics friday night after Halloween. He is doing a wonderful job with L and they are getting very very close.

I miss them both alot.

I was up to talk to p this morning and could have went back to sleep but I wanted to go to church so I went at 1000. Was good. Was all saints day so thought about my brother Raymond and my Grandpa and my Godmother and Paul's grandmother.

Mom (Paul's Mom) fell down her back stairs last night and broke her ankle. Supposed to get pins put in today. She is at the hospital. It is also her birthday today too.

Still loving my job. Weather has been awesome. Lots of learning but it is sooooo much fun.

I will be bilingual again after my tour which will be april/may to november. I think I will miss some friends when I am there though.

Well my time is up.

talk to you later.

No comments: