welcome to my blog.

Let's save money together!!! SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE!!!

Monday, January 2, 2012

deals from today and saturday

Deals from today: AAA rayovac batteries 4 pack are 50 cents at canadian tire, they also have a 3 drawer desktop organizer on for $7.39 or so that is regularly $12 or so. They have garbage bags 40 count for $2.99, golden buds for $.86 each nielsen brand, and slowpokes for 86 cents each, eggs large white for $2.19. I am not sure if they are still on sale but as of last thursday walmart had a 16 pack of motrin liquid gels for $3.47 and if you have the $3 off coupon they are only 47 cents!!!

Saturday I had a tonne of coupons expiring and it was a 20x the point event at shoppers so I went there. I had $2 off gillette antiperspirant and it was on for 2 for $5 so I got 6 for $3 total, I got 21 charmin toilet seat covers at 89 cents each and she used 7 of my $1 off any charmin and 7 of my $2.50 off any 2 charmin products coupons and didn't mark them down to 89 cents so there was some bonus overage, Vicks vaporub 50 g was on for $5 so I got 5 of those and used my $2 off each one so was $15 for 5. I bought a robax platinum on for $13.99 and used my $10 off coupon, They had royale 3 ply kleenex on for 69 cents each. I bought 4 and used my $1.50 off when you buy 3 coupon, Redeemed my coupon for the free kashi cereal. It is toasted berry and is yummy. I picked up pgx on for $29.99 for 150, The sign said bonus points for axe body wash 1250 when you buy 2 so i bought 4 at $5 each and used 3 $1 off coupons and a buy one get one free. Turns out the points were over on the 30. Total saved in coupons was $69.99. Total saved buying sales items was $45.55. Out of pocket cost was $95.02. After using up what was left on a $50 giftcard and 2 $25 giftcards from november I paid $1.04. Total regular points earned was on the before coupons total of $148. Earned 1480 coupons and with the 20X the ponts even I earned a total of 29600 points which is approximately $30 on a regular redemption day but more on a bonus redemption. I forgot that I picked up a milk fo r$4.19 and 2 butters on for $3.49 and an airwick scented oil kit that I have a 100% mail in rebate for.

Will blog about the holidays when I get a minute.

Tomorrow is Paul's last day with us before he leaves for 6 months of training in Kingston. He hopes to make it home every weekend but you never know. Logan was very sad tonight and crying because Daddy is leaving.

Love Always, Rae-Lynn, Paul, Logan and Finn

No comments: