welcome to my blog.

Let's save money together!!! SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE!!!

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

awesome weather

We have been totally blessed with awesome weather here for the last 2 days and today looks like it will be just as awesome. Makes me so happy.

Had another rockstar day at work. G3 told me we did an excellent job.

My co-worker is a rockstar as well and he totally makes my job easier.

Met some more awesome people. Makes it nice to know that you will be working with cool people.

I only got 5 hours of sleep last night. It was after 0200 before I fell asleep and I woke up at 0745. I decided to go for breakfast at 0815. It was awesome. 2 sunnyside up, bacon, potatoes and toast. Then I came back and tried to sleep and couldn`t so I decided I would just get up and shower and then go to the other side early to try and make it to MIR. My knee is bothering me and I want to get my cold checked out since I am coughing up phlegm and still feel shitty and I`m losing my voice. I think it might be an infection.

That`s all for now. I am expecting a not too crazy day at work.

laterz

No comments: