welcome to my blog.

Let's save money together!!! SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE!!!

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Off on exercise I go

Well, I see that I have been bad at blogging. I blogged after we got back from Ontario. Well, the last couple of weeks before I came back to work were busy with preparations. L started daycare on the 1st of October. We absolutely love her. She takes him at 0710 for us even though she only opens at 0800. He is thriving there and loves it. Sometimes he seems sad to come home. He naps well for her twice a day. Not so well for us sometimes. I went back to work on the 8th of October. I had my medicals right away and I am fit full duties again. Friday I found out that I am deploying. There are alot of positives. It will be hard being away from L and P but not as hard if L were older and "knowing" that I am gone. I hope he remembers me. I will fly P and L over to Europe when I have my HLTA and we will do our tour of Europe. Will be fun. L will still be under 2 so he will fly free. So that is the big news. I am furiously trying to get stuff ready to go and live in the field. I get my kit tomorrow. There is alot of stuff to do along with some of my Air Force quals I need to get back.

Thanksgiving was wonderful. We deep-fried a turkey on Saturday night and had Barb, Gary, Shannon and Jaime over. Sunday we did one in the oven and had Laurel and the boys over. My trip to Greenwood had been pushed to mid november.

We will probably try to spend a week in Manitoba and then a week in Ontario for Christmas/New Years or in the reverse order.

That is all I have for now. I will keep you posted!

No comments: