welcome to my blog.

Let's save money together!!! SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE!!!

Monday, October 20, 2008

Off to the field tomorrow

I am leaving tomorrow for MG until the 5th of November. The awesome thing is that I may be able to meet up with my Dad and my brother Rob at the airport while I am waiting for the bus to Wainwright. Dad is driving Rob's truck from MB to Edmonton tomorrow. Rob flies in to
EIA tomorrow at 7 PM. I land at 1633 and my bus isn't until 2000.


I have huge blisters on my heels. I am hoping that my feet get better. I am not wearing those boots anymore. i am going back to my oldschool pair.

I managed to do 3.5 km out of a 5 km march on saturday with the dog and L and the stroller and the boots that give me blisters. My blisters hurt so bad, I had to call P to come and get us after 3.5 km.

I am still recovering.

Talk to you when I get back.

1 comment:

The Selman's said...

Have a good time! Let me know when you want to train when you get back!