welcome to my blog.

Let's save money together!!! SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE!!!

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Awesome Run

We ran in the rain today. I did 4.8 km and Jen and Laurel did 5.2 km. Jennifer and Nikki came too. They probably did around 4.8 km too. I am very very sore again. My old hips. I am walking around like a Grandma. My hips and knees are pretty sore now. It rained for the whole rain. I was lucky to be able to run without Logan. Logan was at Creative kids today from 0900-1200. I enjoyed the time away from him. Was a nice change to run without him. I just had my camelback. I doubt I would have been able to keep up to Laurel and Jen if I had the stroller. I picked Logan up at 1200. They said he was fine although he always wanted to be held. He was sleeping when I went to get him. I have him booked in for wednesday and thursday this week. Logan and I popped over to Jen's for lunch. Gill met us there. Jen made us this fabulous chicken soup and gingerbread man shaped biscuits. Soooooo yummy. I stayed till 1400 and then came home. Logan fell asleep before 3 PM and then I fell asleep at 3:30. We got up at 5 PM when Paul got home. He seemed to be pretty warm tonight and only went to sleep after 8PM. The thermometer said 37 degrees so maybe those teeth will be up in the morning. I had to bring him to my bed and cuddle him to get him to go down to sleep.

I am soaking my wine bottles. My wine is ready to bottle at Signature Wines so I need to make an appointment to bottle it. I think our washer is leaking. Paul will look at it tomorrow. We booked our Summer flights today. I'm not gonna lie, it was ridiculously expensive. We are definitely staying here for Christmas unless we get service flights. Total was around $2400. We are flying west jet this time since they won't charge us for having 2 bags and you are allowed way more baby stuff with them. It cost us $15 more than if we flew Air Canada.

Tomorrow I am dropping Logan off at Creative Kids at 0900 and then Gill is coming over at 0930 to scrap with me. Will be nice to be able to scrap at the same time as her. Normally I can't scrap if Logan is up because he is keeping me busy. Paul is home most of tomorrow till 2 PM. He works 3PM till 9 PM tomorrow painting an airplane. He is going in at 2PM to load up the camper on the truck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wish I could scrap with you guys tomorrow...darn physio. Laurel is bailing on me for tomorrow night too :-( Oh well! Have fun anyway!