welcome to my blog.

Let's save money together!!! SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE!!!

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Busy-ish Day

Logan was up at 0200 but I let him fall back asleep. Then he woke up at 0400 so I went to check on him. I think his teeth were bothering him. I fed him, changed him and brought him back to bed with me. He finally fell back asleep after 5. I was supposed to go running today with Laurel but Paul and I went to church at 10 instead. There wouldn't have been enough time to do both. Someone we don't know from church came up to us after mass and gave us a totally awesome baby gift. She said she had it for us for months and loves seeing Logan at church. She gave us an inukshuk, the book "Love you Forever" by Robert Munsch, and a leather photo frame. It was a very thoughtful awesome gift. Then we went for brunch at Ricki's followed by grocery shopping at Superstore. When we got home Paul got right to work in the garage, and weed whacking. I took a nap with Logan. Later Logan and I played some more and then he had bath time. He was super wide awake tonight but I finally was able to get him to bed at 7 PM. He settled down right away. He is doing much better with the solids. He had some carrots, and Sweet Potato for lunch. For supper he had some oatmeal and peaches and then his milk. After I got Logan to bed, I vacuumed and did all the dishes and started some baby laundry. Then I popped over to Jen's to visit with her and Laurel and to return her mustard and mayo. I thought my BFF would be there but she wasn't. Maybe she was raiding. If she updated her blog, then I would know!!! I hope she had a super awesome class today at Scrapbook central. After I got home I uploaded photos to facebook and here. Paul installed the baby gate over the stairs. It doesn't look like there is enough room for the cats to get under but I coaxed them upstairs for treats and they were able to make it through. Laurel and I are heading for a run tomorrow at 9 AM. Meeting at my place. Will take Tikka with us. I got Mother's Day packages off for my Mom and my step-Mom today and I'll send Paul's Mom's tomorrow! We received bad news about Paul's Papa (his Mom's Mom) today. He has a growth as big as a grapefruit near his bladder. My Grandpa had the same thing and once diagnosed he unfortunately only lasted a few more months but I am hoping the same won't happen for Papa. He is 82. Logan and I are heading East at the end of the month. We are going to see Paul's parents for a week (and visiting Logan's Great-Grandparents) and then going to Manitoba for a week. It should be fun. Too bad Paul can't make it.

Good night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're a busy girl! So sorry to hear about Paul's Papa - I hope everything turns out ok. I tdid your typing test and I suck! Only 47 wpm :-(

Gillian Ottaway said...

Wow, how the poop did you get 93 wpm on that typing test??? I tried like 4 times and my best score was like 69.... which is at least a good number :P

So, sound like you had a good day yesterday! My class went super well. You can take it on Friday night if you want, i'm doing it again :) I had the WORST headache when I got home though. I was supposed to go out to the movies with Brandon and friends, but instead i had a nap until 9pm. Oops! hehe

Anyways, love ya!!! :)