welcome to my blog.

Let's save money together!!! SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE!!!

Friday, May 9, 2008

My hubby is pretty great!

I'll get to the bit about my awesome hubby later in the post.

So Logan was up at 0200 last night. He rolled over on his tummy and was sideways screaming his lungs out. I went up and changed him and he went back to bed till 0600. We had an alright day although he was pretty fussy. Someone passed on an exersaucer to us that was identical to the one we had but with a few basic toys in it. We passed our old one on to Jen who later helped me fix the cloth seat which I had been installing wrong. Nate will enjoy his "new to him" exersaucer. Needless to say we didn't make it to the pool for a swim this morning.

I was going to join Paul at TGIF for fish and chips and Jaime said she would babysit but Logan was super fussy when he woke up from his nap so we cancelled. Jen came over and we took the puppies and the babies for a walk. I had filled up the tires of my little tykes stroller/trailer today and apparently I filled them too full because when I went to get Logan ready for the walk they were both very flat and falling off of the tires. I had heard a couple of bangs earlier in the afternoon and it turns out that that was my tires popping. very poopy. Logan was pretty fussy on the walk. Paul was home around 5 PM from TGIF and as a joke I asked him if he wanted to watch Logan and Nate so Jen and I could go to TGIF. He said no right away but around 5 minutes later said "How long would you guys be if you went" and from there said he would watch Nate and Logan. We were gone around 40 minutes when I called him. Things weren't going well. When Nate is hungry, he needs his food. Paul was trying to feed them both at the same time. Paul was amazed at how good of an eater Nate is. Much better than Logan!! We assumed we would be able to eat at 1730 as per normal and have a drink and probably be only gone an hour. Unfortunately the supper wasn't going to be served till 1800 and Paul asked us to come home when I called. We picked up some Little Caesar's pizza on the way home. Nate was sure glad to see his Mommy. Paul said that every once in awhile Nate would look around like he was looking for Mom. I guess since that is probably only the 2nd time that Nate has met Paul that maybe that had something to do with it. I was super impressed with my hubby stepping up like that and trying to give Jen a break. It was very sweet of him. We got to see a few people that I hadn't seen forever.

I weighed and measured Logan yesterday at the public health care building. He was 21 lbs 12 ounces and 29 inches. he seems to be slowing down.

We will be getting the camper ready for next weekend, this weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope Paul wasn't too traumatized by my crazy screaming baby! It was a nice break even if it was shorter than expected :-) Thank Paul again for me!!