welcome to my blog.

Let's save money together!!! SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE!!!

Monday, May 26, 2008

I am le sunburnt!

Wowie Wowie. I can't believe I haven't blogged in so long. Last week was rather hectic getting ready for the garage sale on the 24th.

Wednesday night was stampin club at Barb's. It was alot of fun!!! I didn't get home till midnight. I wasn't allowed to go to scrappin on thursday night since Paul was going to the driving range. It worked out for the best though since my back was so sore that I wouldn't have been able to lift my stuff anyways.

Then on Saturday Laurel and I took our "treasures" to Jen's for the PMQ garage sale. I ended up massively sunburning both arms and shoulders. They are still sore right now. I keep soaking them in aloe. I only got rid of a few things $87 worth. I am going to be posting a whole bunch of stuff on freecycle and some things on craigslist. After the garage sale we loaded up the camper and headed to Tee Pee park at Air Force Beach to camp beside the Selman's. It was alot of fun. Henry and Teenasha popped over. Tikka had a ball with Turner swimming and fetching. Paul and I had burgers for supper and Laurel and Brian had hot dogs. Jen had some kind of burger I believe. Logan was down for the count by 7:30 I think and slept through till 0600. Gill and Brandon showed up just after 8PM. Unfortunately little Nate would not go to sleep for Jen so she ended up leaving just after 9PM. We hung out at the fire until almost midnight and then we turned in for the evening. I was up with Logan at 0600 and we made it back to sleep from 0700-0830. Then we got up and make some breakfast and packed things up. On the way home we pumped out the camper and dropped it off at the storage lot on base. We were all pretty tired. Logan and I took a huge nap during the afternoon and Paul and Henry went to the Yacht club openhouse.

Last night I did some cleaning. Unfortunately Logan woke up 30 minutes after being transported to his crib because it was sooooo hot in his room. Logan ended up sleeping with me and Paul slept downstairs. Today seems cooler and we have a fan in his room so hopefully things will go better.

I had a chiropractor appointment today. Went really well. Apparently my right leg is longer than my left leg by the width of a pencil. Crazy crazy. I get fitted for my new orthotics tomorrow as well. Logan is off to childcare and no running for me until further notice.

I got the kitchen and living room vacuumed and mopped today while Logan was napping.

This Thursday Logan and I head to Ontario till the 8th of June followed by Manitoba till the 16th of June. We fly out with Jen and Nate so that should be alot of fun. I hope Nate travels as well as Logan!!!

Not much going on this week aside from appointments and packing for our trip. Hopefuly Paul will get all his stuff done around the house while we are gone.

No comments: