welcome to my blog.

Let's save money together!!! SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE!!!

Thursday, May 8, 2008

I am so sore.

So exercise wise I have had a pretty good week. Monday Laurel and I ran from my place. She ran me like a race horse. The pace was much faster than I would normally run and we ran farther than I typically run. Was really good but both hips were really sore after that. Tuesday morning, the yummy mummies ran from my place. I probably ran 3 km. That was all I could do since my hips and knees were so sore. Jen went really hard core and added in the big hill from st. andrew's way up to idiens park. I didn't. ... lol. I was home by 10 AM due to a fussy Logan. Then yesterday given the above soreness I took Tikka for a walk instead of a big run. Today I did some running around town, printing some pics for scrapbooking and stuff and I bought new runners. I went to extreme runners and I was supposed to get a 10% discount but judging by the price she charged me $5-6 extra on the base price and then no discount. I'm gonna have to call them tomorrow. I do like the shoes though. I took Tikka and Logan out for a run this afternoon. I only ran 21 minutes and then did pushups but it was good. I am still so sore. Then tonight I had scrapbooking and there was a good turnout: Jen, Gill, Bobbi, and Angela were all there. I finished one layout for me and then I am almost finished the 3 (7 Month) layouts for the parents.

My Mom called me on yesterday to thank me for the Mother's Day gifts I made her. After Mother's Day I can post pics and a description.

Was sad for Jen and Gill that Jen is getting posted to Cold Lake. It was a complete shock to them which made it even worse.

Logan is pretty messed up this week. He is waking up at weird times and getting up really early in the morning. He is making it super hard for Mommy. He is pooing once daily now though so that is good for him.

Sunday night a few of the ladies (the yummie mummies), and my BFF Gill, and a few others are heading out to Lucky Bar for the male exotic dancers for Mother's Day. Worst case scenario it will be a good laugh. Will be good for the ladies whose husband's are away. Paul gave me the okay to attend!!

Not much planned for the weekend. We shall see what happens.

I broke down and bought the Carl rotary trimmer today from Staples. I like it alot. I have to get the tricks from Laurel though. I missed her at scrapping tonight. I'll guess I'll hear why later. Jen mentioned something but I must not have been paying attention because I can't remember.

We are planning on going camping for the long weekend. We are looking at a place in Campbell river. They have free wifi so I am all over it. Will be Logan's first camping trip. Should be fun.

With gas being so expensive we can't go toooo far!!!

Cheers for now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry that you are so sore :-( Does it help that it'll make you stronger in the long run??

The Selman's said...

Make sure you stretch! That will lessen the soreness! I'm glad you had such a great run and I'm happy to see that you're getting out so much! How did the new runners feel on your feet? Missed you last night too!