welcome to my blog.

Let's save money together!!! SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE!!!

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Best Wednesday ever!!!

This was the best wednesday ever. I dropped Logan off at Childcare from 0900-1200. Gill was over at 1000 and we started scrapping. Jen came over at 1300ish and we managed to get the babies to nap and we scrapped till 5PM. It was sooooo great. I finished 6 layouts, One is a double between all day and then tonight after Logan went to bed and I did some cleaning. I really love the new layouts. Not sure what I am going to scrap tomorrow night at the base. Then after we were done scrapping we took the babies and the dogs (all 3) up to the park to play. That was fun too. Hopefully we will be able to camp on Quadra Island. Then we can see Gill and Brandon which would make it the best camping every. I have never been to Quadra Island yet. You drive to Campbell River and take the ferry from there. Ferry only takes 10 minutes. Mark and Tammy and the kids are planning on coming with us unless they are sick. Layouts are posted on facebook but here is a couple.
Paul worked crazy hard today. He mowed the lawn, made turkey soup and then headed to work from 1500-2200.




1 comment:

The Selman's said...

Sounds like a great afternoon! I'm loving the pink & greens you've got going on! See you tonight.