welcome to my blog.

Let's save money together!!! SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE!!!

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

05 NOVEMBER 0006

Had an alright day today. Got up at 0930, phoned Paul and had a good chat. Then I showered and got ready for work. Then I noticed it was only 1100 so I started packing up my stuff to go home. I think I am only gonna have one mob box now. Did quite a bit of packing so that was good. I will be shipping my boxes 2 days before I leave so making sure that nothing important is in there cause I won't get it for awhile.

Work went alright. Was busy. I didn't get out of there till 1910 or so. Biked home and watched some L word.

I'm gonna head to bed soon. My arms are very sore from the flu shots yesterday.

Paul and Logan had their's yesterday too. Logan was a champ and didn't cry. He needs another one in 3 weeks. Logan fell asleep on the way home after the shot. He was very tired. They waited 2 hours for Logan to get his shot.

Paul also said that Logan went potty at daycare. Brenda asked him if he had to pee and he said yeah so he went.

Logan also loves the halloween candy. Paul has to ration him.

Man I miss my boys.

21 sleeps.

Love Rae-Lynn

No comments: