welcome to my blog.

Let's save money together!!! SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE!!!

Friday, November 13, 2009

13 NOVEMBER 2209

Had an awesome day today. Didn't get to sleep till 0200 and was going to sleep till 1100 but I woke up at 0830 and was hungry so I went to breakfast. Then I returned some stuff to supply and did the laundry run and then showered and got ready for work. Picked up Jay at 1145 to head to lunch and then to work. We had a really crazy busy shift again but he sat in the seat and only consulted me if he had questions. I am very impressed. He is doing sooooooooooooooooooo well. Sucked for me because I wanted to do it all because I love the job but I had to watch so he could learn. Was fine. We didn't finish till 1930 and then we walked home. Then I did another laundry run to drop off my last bag of stuff. I'll pick it up tomorrow and then on the 15th I return my laundry bags. Then I hung out with Trevor and Jason a bit. Then I came back here and now I am blogging. I want to be in bed by 2300 at the latest. Market day tomorrow and I am exhausted right now. There is a bbq on sunday that is mandatory and another one on monday I think. Will be awesome.

Love Rae-Lynn

No comments: