welcome to my blog.

Let's save money together!!! SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE!!!

Friday, November 6, 2009

6 NOVEMBER 2234

I have 12 more sleeps in the sandbox and 19 more till I am home. Can't wait to get home to my boys.

I went to bed at like 2320 last night. Got up at 0930. Was able to chat with Paul online for an hour or so. Was great. Him and Logan are doing awesome. I am so happy that they have bonded so closely while I have been away. Logan is such a polite little boy with his pleases and thank yous. I am soooooooooooo proud of him.

Last night Paul had hockey so Logan was with a babysitter.

After our chat I grabbed a shower and then headed to work. Work went well. I had alot of stuff to do and tie up some loose ends. Was really good. Finished just before 1900, biked home, went to supper, then I went to drop off Brian's tacvest (Laurel's husband). Someone had taken it by accident and I was able to get it for him and bring it to him.

Then I watched a couple of episodes of burn notice. It is really good. I am gonna get ready and hit the hay early again tonight. Probably by 2320 at the latest.

Tomorrow is the market and I am very excited. It is my 2nd last one. Then tomorrow night I should be mailing home my last package. Then if I buy anything else it will have to go with me in my bags!! I am getting anxious to get out of here and get home.

I can't wait to sleep in my own bed, and hug my hubby and my son!! To see my cat and dog, and all of my friends!!!

Love Rae-Lynn

No comments: