welcome to my blog.

Let's save money together!!! SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE!!!

Sunday, November 15, 2009

15 november 2138

Had a pretty good day except I got to bed at around 0030 and then I woke up at 0830. Was trying to sleep in but woke up hungry so I went to breakfast. Had some cereal and a croissant. Then came back and called Paul and Logan and then we had an awesome video chat. It was soooooooooooooooooo great. Logan was so funny and so smart. I can’t wait to see him again in person. Will be sooooooooooooo awesome!!!

Then I packed up the rest of my stuff and then showered and headed to work. Work went really well. Then we had our last air wing dinner. It was pizza and our 2 beer per month. Was fun. Mark came to the dinner as well to say goodbye. He has to stay till march.

Tomorrow morning have to get up early to turn in my unaccompanied baggage, then I have regular shift. Another early morning the next day as well.

That’s all for now.

10 sleepies.

Love Rae-Lynn

No comments: