welcome to my blog.

Let's save money together!!! SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE!!!

Sunday, November 8, 2009

08 NOVEMBER 2012

Had an insanely busy day. I went to bed at around 0100 or so maybe later. Got up at 1040. Manged to chat with Paul a bit till 1130 and then grabbed a shower and headed to work. Work was soooooooooooooooo insane. I put out fires my whole shift and didn't finish till 1945. It was a million things at once. The weather was horrible today so a whole bunch of flights got cancelled and had to be scheduled. Man was I soooo busy. Biked home after work and it is finally nice to relax. Watching some L word. The weather was so crazy today with the wind etc it is cold out and I took my sweater to the laundry so I am not going to the gym tonight.

Just gonna relax with some L word and hopefully get a good night sleep. Maybe if I get up really early, might be able to video chat with Paul and Logan again.

Love Rae-Lynn

No comments: