welcome to my blog.

Let's save money together!!! SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE!!!

Saturday, November 7, 2009

07 NOVEMBER 2013

Had a really good day today. Went to bed at 2330 or so. I ended up waking up at 0630 to go to the washroom. I tried to go back to sleep and then gave up at 0715. I called Paul and then we went online and had a videochat with Paul and Logan. It was awesome. Logan said so many words. "bravo", etc. It was soooooooooooooooooo great. Logan was running around and playing. Tikka was in the "doghouse" for eating Logan's supper off of the coffee table while Paul and Logan were in the other room.

Then I went to breakfast, then showered and managed to go back to sleep from 0930-1040. Then I got up and got ready and headed to the market. I picked up Season 6 of the L word, and Bring the Pain S1-2, The Chapelle Show S1-3 as well.

Then I went to work. It was good. Was super busy. I was so busy I missed going to lunch. Luckily I had a pack of microwave kraft dinner so I had that. We also had this awesome yogurt in the fridge so I had that too.

After work I biked home, then did the laundry run and now I am watching an episode of the L word. Then at 2000 I'll go to the gym and read my book on the bike.

Love Rae-Lynn

No comments: