welcome to my blog.

Let's save money together!!! SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE!!!

Monday, November 9, 2009

updates from Paul

Hey Good news first, Logan said potty tonight. We watch sponge bob sometimes so I bought him a sponge bob tube of toothpaste. He can see this from the potty. So tonight while on the Potty he said what sounded like sponge bob. He also said wet again.

Now the bad news, Brenda's son is sick with the flu. Maybe the swine flu. He is at home in isolation. Logan's vaccine is not active for another 4 days. So I tried to invoke my child care for tomorrow. Barb can't they are leaving. So Butch said I can come to work late tomorrow because I'm going to take Logan to parksville. I have made arrangements for him to stay there until friday. Butch was going to give me the whole day off tomorrow but I told him I was moved off the standby list for the 11th to do century. So he said come in late. This kind of works out ok because Margie and Jerry were going to come up for the 11th. Just keeping you in the loop.

Hopefully our daycare lady Brenda's son doesn't have the swine flu and makes a full recovery. Logan is off on a road trip to see Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy and Aunt Margie. Hopefully they will have a good time.

Love Rae-Lynn

No comments: