welcome to my blog.

Let's save money together!!! SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE!!!

Sunday, November 1, 2009

1 NOVEMBER 2332

Had a great day today! I went to bed at 0130 and got up at 1000. My hubby was online so we chatted for an hour and a half. Was awesome. He told me some awesome Logan stories so here goes.

They had a blast trick or treating. He took Tikka as well. Logan said thank you and bye bye to everyone after they gave him some treats. My polite little man. People were in yards trying to scare people and Logan would wave at them. The night before Halloween Paul carved pumpkins with Logan. After the candles were lit inside Logan tried to touch the pumpkin and Paul said “hot” so whenever he saw one Halloween night he would say “hot”. Paul had his first aid friends over on Saturday afternoon to practice for their exam which is today. Logan had a blast flirting with all of the girls. I guess at one point Logan was in the bathroom and the toilet seat was up and he was trying to put his potty seat on the toilet and was making a mess. Paul was about to get upset at him when he realized that Logan may have to go pee. He asked him and Logan said yes, so Paul put the seat down and then put Logan’s seat on and then Logan had a tinkle. So wonderful!!! He is such a smart little guy. Here is the best part. While Logan was on the toilet he starts pointing and grunting or something. He was pointing at the Canadian tire flyer to get Paul to pass it to him. Paul always reads the flyers on the toilet so Logan wanted to be like Daddy. I think that story is soooooooooooo funny. Monkey see, monkey do.

Hmmm on Friday night they had some Chinese food and Logan insists on eating with chopsticks because Daddy is. He managed to stab a piece of chicken with one but it fell off just before it reached his mouth and they both laughed.

Paul also noticed lately that Logan has been full on calling him Daddy, not Da da or momma. Lol

So after my chat with Paul, I showered, and headed to lunch and then to work. Sven had had a crazy busy shift. Mine was steady and I got a lot of loose ends tied up. Was really good. We were supposed to have PD tonight but it was cancelled which was a nice surprise.

Not sure if the elections are going to happen or not since the competitor withdrew. We’ll see what happens.

Came home after work and did the laundry run. Then I watched an episode of the L word and 2 episodes of gray’s anatomy. I have no more of season 6 of gray’s left to watch L. Oh well. I still have quite a bit of the L word.

Then at 2225 I went for a run outside. I did a 20 minute run around the base. My knees were sore at the end but was alright. Then I went to the gym and did 20 situps, then 13, then 10. Then I did 11 pushups, then 7, then 9. Was really good. I grabbed a quick shower and then now I am back in my room and it is 2330.

Happy Early Birthday to Mom H. Her birthday is on the 2nd. I hope she had a wonderful birthday.

I have 24 more sleeps till I see my boys and I couldn’t be happier. I miss them soooo much!!! Logan is changing so much.

I really enjoyed my tour and I know I made a difference and lives were saved because I was a rockstar at work. It is hard to think about all of the firsts I missed and hopefully Logan will be alright with having me been away and won’t hold it against me.

I can’t wait to see Bear. Will be weird to be home and Habibi won’t be there. He was such a good cat.

Love Rae-Lynn

No comments: