welcome to my blog.

Let's save money together!!! SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE!!!

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

17 SEPTEMBER 0302

Just talked to my Dad. He is doing wonderful. I am ecstatic. He feels better than ever. Such a blessing to catch it so soon. He said there was actually 2 blockages and they are stints not shunts. We had a really good chat. Stupid phone disconnected after 14 min or so so finally was able to get back thru so I could tell him I love him and say goodbye. One less worry for me knowing that he is doing well and has a new lease on life. He said that he saw all of his sisters and that Auntie Linda brought Grandma R (his Mom) over to see him this morning so that was nice. I am sure it put Grandma more at ease as well. Waiting to try and call Paul in a bit.

Love Rae-Lynn

No comments: