welcome to my blog.

Let's save money together!!! SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE!!!

Saturday, September 26, 2009

27 SEPT 0204

Had a good day. In bed by 0230 and up at 1100. I packed up a couple of packages to send out and then headed to the market. Was good. I had fun. Then I came back and did the laundry run and then I had an hour before I had to go to work so I had a shower and relaxed.

Work was good. Uneventful for the last 2-3 hours so I read my book at the desk. I am still reading Audition by Barbara Walters. Then I finished at 2330 or so maybe a little later, biked home and then went to the gym. I did 65 minutes on the bike for 6.65 miles and 1100 calories burnt. Then I did 40 situps, followed by 13 pushups and then another 10 situps.

Then I grabbed a shower. I am watching grey's anatomy and updating my blog. When I was walking home from the gym I noticed a lump on my jaw. My jaw has been bothering me lately when I turn my head to the left but there is clearly a lump/bump there now. I'll try and get up early and go to the doctor to sort it out. Maybe I have an ear infection that has spread. My pain tolerance is too high so the pain is just annoying but not a deterrence. Oh well. Hopefully it is nothing too serious.

Love Rae-Lynn

No comments: