welcome to my blog.

Let's save money together!!! SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE!!!

Sunday, September 20, 2009

21 SEPT 0202 "CLOSURE 14 YEARS LATER"

Happy 6th anniversary to Rolly & Robyn.

First I'll do my usual synopsis and then get to the real "meat" of this post. Had a great day. Got up at 1230, watched a couple of episodes of Dexter. I am so addicted to that show. Then I went to lunch and then did the laundry run, then showered, and went to work. Work was great, was really busy sorting out major messes. Got it all worked out. Finished up at around 2335 and biked home. Then I went to the gym. I did 60 minutes on the bike for 1026 calories burnt and 6.38 miles. Then I did 25 situps, 5 second break and ended at 30. Then I rested 30 seconds and then did another 10 situps. After that I did 10 pushups. My arms are really sore from the pushups I did the other day. The backs of my legs are also really sore. By the end of my bike ride my butt is killing me. Then I showered and now I am back at my room. I am finishing up an episode of grey's anatomy that I was watching and uploading my blog. The rest of the blog post pertains to something that happened 2 days ago and culminated today.


In my first year at RMC There was a guy in my year in my sqn that I had a crush on. He was another first year and he had done prep year so he didn't have to do recruit term with us. I think my room-mate must have told him about my crush and then he mercilessly harassed me for my whole first year at RMC. I hated him sooooo much. I would go to a mutual friend and pretty much cry about how much he was bothering me and ask him to talk to him and get him to leave me alone. It was truly horrible. He harassed me at every opportunity. Needless to say, there are certain people who leave such a nasty mark on your life you never want to see them again. When I got here, I saw a Franco here that made me think of this person. I really didn't want to see this person again so I looked him up in the address book to see if he was still in the military and couldn't find him so I thought it was all good. That is until 2 days ago when I was walking in to the building that I work in and he was standing there in the flesh right beside the door. He is tall so I had to look up at him and he recognized me instantly. He said hi, and then I said hey as I noticed he was now a major and I kept walking as I had a mini panic attack in my head. He then said "you aren't going to say hi" I stopped, turned around and said "I did say hi", and then kept walking in to the HQ. I couldn't believe it. And he was promoted to Major. I was horrified that I would have to see him again. I saw him around a bit tonight in the HQ and then he came over and sat beside me and says "are you busy". I said, always busy, but what's up? Even now I can't remember everything but he asked what I had been up to since Grad. He couldn't remember that I had repeated first year and graduated a year behind them. But then I told him how miserable he had made my life and how he was one of the people that I had never ever wanted to ever see again. He told me he didn't realize that he had been that huge of an ass to me. He finally appologized for everything he did to me. We ended up having a good chat and I forgave him. I was able to forgive him. It was a long time ago. You wouldn't believe the weight that lifted off of me. I am not sure if it is because I am reading Barbara Walters book but I asked him if he could go back and take it all back if he would and he said yes. Was a good chat anyways and now I am over it and can finally put it past me.

That's all for now, I'm gonna enjoy some dexter, and then go to bed.

Love Rae-Lynn

No comments: