welcome to my blog.

Let's save money together!!! SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE!!!

Thursday, September 24, 2009

24 SEPT 0218

Went to bed at 0530 and got up at 1330. I went to the mess for lunch and then quickly biked down to the laundry to do the laundry exchange. Came back, showered and headed to work. Got lots done as per normal. Was good. Realized that one of the guys that I work with knows Paul from his port security days in Esquimalt. Was so funny that he didn't put the pieces together!! It was pizza night. It was soooooooooooooooo good.

Finished work and went to the gym. I did 65 minutes on the bike for 1155 calories burnt and 7.22 miles. Then I did 35 situps, took a break, another 10, and then 12 pushups. Was really good.

Came back, showered, blogging and watching Dexter. I started my Christmas cards a couple of nights ago. Will work on those too!!!

Love Rae-Lynn

No comments: