welcome to my blog.

Let's save money together!!! SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE!!!

Friday, September 18, 2009

19 SEPT 0328

Had a great day today except that there was a ramp ceremony today for the soldier that we lost which is always a sad event. There was a bbq tonight as well for our division and it was great. The chicken and steak were amazing. I got to bed after 0500 and slept till 1330. Got up and went to lunch and then came back got my laundry, and then showered. Checked my email, posted by blog and then went to work. Shift went really really well. Got alot of stuff done. Finished work at 2355 and biked home. I checked my email and then went to the gym. I did 61 minutes on the bike for 1003 calories, 6.2 miles. Was a really really good workout and read my book. Then I did 9 good pushups, 30 situps, and then I went and did some core exercises that I read in the magazine that Twyla sent me Women's health. It was good.

Then I popped back in to work for a half hour or so to drop something off and help Pattie with something. Then I came home, showered, and now I am watching an episode of Grey's anatomy and updating my blog.

I will go to bed after this episode since I will be getting up at around 1030 or 1100 to go to the market, maybe a little later, then come back shower, and go to work.

My shelving unit from the office was apparently destroyed in the flood so hopefully they will 100% replace it.

60 days till I'm outta here.

Love Rae-Lynn

No comments: