welcome to my blog.

Let's save money together!!! SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE!!!

Saturday, September 19, 2009

19 SEPT 1440

Got to bed at around 0500 after 2 episodes of grey's anatomy. I am loving the first season. Guess I had never seen it. I was planning on sleeping till 1200. I woke up at 1030 because I heard a noise. Crappy but decided to get up anyways and get ready for the market. I put on my pants and my Deloraine Elks collared shirt and biked all of the way down there. I was starving but didn't stop. I think I left here at 1130. Then I got there locked up my bike, locked up my back pack and got to the entrance and they said I needed a long sleeves shirt because of Ramadan. I biked all of the way home and changed. I was all sweaty. It is really hot here today. It is 36 degrees. On my way biking back to the market someone on a bike cut across the road and cut me off and I couldn't stop in time. Ended up t-boning him. All was fine no injuries. Was a huge shock though. He felt bad because it was his fault. Could have ended up worse. Then I went to the market. Got there again at about 1200 or so and stayed till 1340. Was good. I bought some Christmas presents etc. Yep, it's that time of the year. Sweat a tonne. When I left I stopped to pick up the key to the video conference room. I have one schedule after work tonight at 0030 my time which is 1300 in Comox. Can't wait to see Paul and Logan. Will be interesting to see what Logan does after just seeing me and then seeing me on TV again. I miss them both sooooo much. I am feeling great though. I actually feel better than I have felt in a long long time. Maybe it is knowing I only have 60 days left. I am planning on working out a tonne and losing more weight and just being happy. I am over the moon that my Dad is good again.

Now here's the big news. We are planning on coming home for Christmas/New Years holidays this year. Not sure of all the dates etc yet but Christmas will be in Ontario this year since we went to Manitoba last year first, and New Years will be inin Manitoba. Paul only has 2 weeks which may end up only being one week so he may/may not end up coming to Manitoba. I am trying to swing it so that Logan and I spend 2 weeks at each place. We will see though. It is actually super stressful. People who live close to family should really appreciate it. Every time we want to visit family we have to pay alot of money. What we would give to just be able to hop in the car and drive 4 hours or less and see family. Maybe we'll get posted to Winnipeg next. Mom H would like it to be Trenton but there are no positions there for me. Ottawa maybe though. At least we would closer. We will see. We still have no idea when we will posted next anyway. The stressful part is the money. It will probably cost us $3000 or so to fly because there is so many legs of the trip and they jack the prices up. This includes a couple of seat sale fares. Now we have 3 seats to buy etc. Paul may end up only with one week of leave so that would only be 2 legs for him and then Logan and I would be Comox to Toronto to Winnipeg, to Comox. Mom H does tend to spoil us when we are home though. It is just really hard because if money wasn't an option we would visit everyone all the time. Family is soooooooooooooo important to all of us. We'll see what happens.

Well, I'm heading out shortly for work.

Love Rae-Lynn

No comments: