welcome to my blog.

Let's save money together!!! SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE!!!

Sunday, September 27, 2009

28 SEPT 0229

Had a great day today. Got up at 1230 or 1300 or so. I went to eat lunch and then biked down to MIR to get my jaw checked on but there was a long line so I gave up and came back, showered, and waited for work. Then I went to work which was very very quiet. Had to deal with a few things and then just relaxed. I even was able to read my book for a couple of hours. I was done at 2300 and I walked to the other medical facility to see if someone would look at my jaw. They looked at my ears and said they were fine. He wasn't sure what was going on with my jaw but gave me a prescription for some antibiotics that I can get filled tomorrow.

Then I came back and I had a video chat with Paul and Logan for 90 minutes. Was so awesome. Logan looks so much older already and it has only been 2 weeks since I saw them. He is so adorable. The house looks great. Paul looks great. Tikka even said hi. They are doing well but I can't wait to be home again with them to lighten Paul's load. I miss them tons. It is going very fast and I'll be home before I know it. Was so great to see them.

There was mexican night at the dining facility. Was the best one ever. They had jalapenos, and for the first time ever had sourcream.

Love Rae-Lynn

No comments: